Acute hemorrhagic conjunctivitis due to Enterovirus 70 in India.
What does AHCV stand for?
AHCV stands for Acute Hemorrhagic Conjunctivitis
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Abdominal Helicoidal Computed Tomography
- Adelaide Hills Concrete Tanks (Australia)
- Advanced High-Speed CMOS with TTL Output (integrated circuits)
- Andreas Hemmerling Computer Technik
- Association for Hispanic Classical Theater, Inc. (est. 1984)
- Autologous Hematopoietic Cell Transplantation
- AT-Hook Containing Transcription Factor 1 (antibody)
- Auckland Hotel and Chefs Training School (New Zealand)
- Anoka Hennepin Credit Union (Coon Rapids, MN)
- Association of Healthcare Credit Unions (Jacksonville, Florida)
- Aboriginal Health Council of Western Australia
- S-Adenosylhomocysteine Hydrolase
- Academic Half-Day (education)
- Academic Honors Diploma
- Acieries Hachette & Driout (French steel foundry)
- Advanced Healthcare Directive (legal document)
- Advanced Help Desk
- Affordable Housing Directory (New York)
- After Hours Depository
Samples in periodicals archive:
An outbreak of acute hemorrhagic conjunctivitis (AHC) occurred in Rio de Janeiro in 2004.
In summer 2002, a nationwide outbreak of acute hemorrhagic conjunctivitis occurred in South Korea.