Acute myeloid leukemia is also known as acute myelogenous leukemia, acute myeloblastic leukemia, acute granulocytic leukemia, or acute non-lymphocytic leukemia.
What does AGL stand for?
AGL stands for Acute Granulocytic Leukemia (oncology)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AGL
We have 89 other meanings of AGL in our Acronym Attic
- Authenticated Group Key Agreement
- American Goju Karate Association International (est. 1979)
- Australian Goju Kai Karate
- Agarose Gel Keratinocyte Outgrowth System (dermatology)
- Association Gerhard Kiersch Verein
- Alles Gute Kommt Von Oben (German: All Good Things Come From Above)
- A Gamer's Life (gaming forum)
- Above Ground Level
- Action Gamers League
- Actors' Guild of Lexington (Kentucky)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Granulocytic sarcoma of the urinary bladder and epididymis as a primary manifestation of acute granulocytic leukemia with inv(16).
The cells of acute granulocytic leukemia have been reported to contain a variety of inclusions, including Auer rods, "hexagonal" or "light green" crystals, pseudo-Chediak-Higashi granules, Charcot-Leyden crystals, and other unclassified inclusions.