Columbia, MD, announced that while preliminary results for two Phase III trials evaluating Prochymal for the treatment of acute graft versus host disease (GvHD) showed significant improvements in response rates in difficult-to-treat liver and gastrointestinal GvHD, neither trial reached its primary endpoint.
What does aGVHD stand for?
aGVHD stands for Acute Graft Versus Host Disease
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Automotrice à Grande Vitesse (French high speed train, successor to the TGV)
- Avion a Geometrie Variable (France: Variable Geometry Aircraft)
- American Guild of Variety Artists
- Australian Greyhound Veterinary Association (est. 1984)
- Aggregated Virtual Circuit
- Automatic Governing Valve Control
- Aberrant Gastric Venous Drainage
- Association des Groupements Villageois Féminins (French: Association of Village Women's Groups; Mali)
- Avant Garde Vie Grand Air (Algeria)
- Acute Graft Versus Host (disease)
- Access Grid Virtual Institute (Florida International University)
- A2000 Gebruikers Vereniging Kabelinternetters (Dutch cable Internet users association)
- All Gulf Vets Magazine, Inc. (journal)
- Angry Video Game Nerd
- Action Group on Violence on Television (Canada)
- Average Gross Value of Production
- Acanthopanax Gracilistylus Var Pubescens Li Saponins
- Asociatia Generala a Vanatorilor si Pescarilor Sportivi din Romania (Romanian)
- Attitudes Toward Guns and Violence Questionnaire
- Air-to-Ground Voice Subsystem
Samples in periodicals archive:
Columbia, MD, announced it has completed patient enrollment in its Phase III pivotal trial evaluating Prochymal for the treatment of steroid-refractory acute Graft versus Host Disease (GvHD), a life threatening complication after bone marrow transplantation.