4 days to treat acute deep vein thrombosis, and postpartum women were hospitalized for an average of 9.
What does ADVT stand for?
ADVT stands for Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ADVT
- Animal, Dairy and Veterinary Sciences (Utah State University)
- Arizona Department of Veterans Services (Phoenix, AZ)
- Assistant Director Veterinary Service
- Associazione Donatori Volontari Sangue (Italian: Association of Volunteer Blood Donors)
- Automatisiertes Datenverarbeitungssystem
- Advance School
- Air Defence Variant Software Maintenance Team (US DoD)
- Adventure System
- Acquirer Device Validation Toolkit
- Advance Development Verification Test
- Advertising (college course)
- Average Daily Volume Traded (investing)
- Advanced Development Verification Tests - Contractor/Government
- Active Deep Venous Thrombosis of the Calf
- Aviation Distributed Virtual Training Environment
- Acquirer Device Validation Toolkit (Visa, Smart Card payment terminals)
- Advanced Training
Samples in periodicals archive:
In the trial, 1,240 patients with acute deep vein thrombosis received ximelagatran (36 mg twice daily) and 1,249 patients received standard therapy with enoxaparin for 5 days followed by warfarin for 6 months.
Overweight and obesity were the most common comorbidities in 4,439 patients with ultrasound-confirmed acute deep vein thrombosis from 183 U.