were younger (mean age 61 years) and 57% were African American with a strong dominance of hypertensive heart disease, factors which are markedly different from our study or large registries of AHF patients such as the Acute Decompensated Heart Failure National Registry (ADHERE) (35) or the EuroHeart Failure survey program (36).
What does ADHERE stand for?
ADHERE stands for Acute Decompensated Heart Failure National Registry (database)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Any Day Hyper Day
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Combined Type
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Predominantly Inattentive
- Action Dependent Heuristic Dynamic Programming (algorithm)
- Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Rating Scale
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Test
- Arkansas Department of Higher Education
- Bifunctional Aldehyde/Alcohol Dehydrogenase (biology)
- Architecture for Diode High Energy Laser Systems
- Acute Decompensated Heart Failure
- Agility Dog Hall of Fame (golden retrievers)
- American Digestive Health Foundation
- Abu Dhabi Health and Fitness Club (Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates)
- Arkansas Department of Health and Human Services
- Alcohol dehydrogenase class I
- Adhibendus (Latin: an application, as of a medicine)
- Australian Dairy Herd Improvement Scheme
- Alcohol and Drug Helpline (Seattle, WA)
- Applied Development Holdings, Ltd.