What does ACABS stand for?
ACABS stands for Acute Community-Acquired Bacterial Sinusitis (infectious diseases)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ACABS
- Arts & Crafts Association Bornholm (Bornholm, Denmark)
- Associació contra l'Anorèxia i la Bulímia (Catalan: Association against Anorexia and Bulimia)
- Associació Cultural Armènia de Barcelona (Spanish: Armenian Cultural Association of Barcelona; Barcelona, Spain)
- Association du Cheval Arabe Bedouin (French: Bedouin Arabian Horse Association; est. 2006)
- Association of Cargo Agents of Bangladesh
- Association of Community Access Broadcasters (New Zealand)
- Atraumatic Coronary Artery Bypass (cardiology)
- Association of Companion Animal Behavior Counselors
- Applied Companion Animal Behavior Network
- Advisory Committee On Administrative and Budgetary Questions
- Australia Chinese Association for Biomedical Sciences Inc.
- Australian Corporate and Business Services
- Access Customer Advocate Center
- Accord Commercial Anti-Contrefaçon (French: Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement)
- Air Control Area Commander
- Air-Cooled Air Cooler (aviation)
- Alberta Colleges Athletics Conference (Canada)
- Allen County Athletic Conference (Indiana)