In the early fifties, people were aware of two kinds of health care institutions: acute care hospitals and nursing homes.
What does ACH stand for?
ACH stands for Acute Care Hospital (various locations)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ACH
We have 138 other meanings of ACH in our Acronym Attic
- Atypical Glandular Cells of Undetermined Significance
- AIDS Committee of Guelph and Wellington County (Ontario, Canada)
- Agricultural Chemical Ground Water Protection Act (Montana)
- A Concentrated High (coagulant)
- Above Counter Height (construction blueprints)
- Academic Credit Hours
- Access Channel
- ACCS Common Hardware
- Adler-Coppersmith-Hasner (algorithm)
- Adrenal Cortical Hormone
- Adult Care Home
- Advanced Combat Helmet
- Agent Charge (freight forwarding)
- Air Changes per Hour (ventilation)
- Aircraft Hangar (USAF bare base deployable aircraft shelter)
- Alice Cook House (Cornell University; New York)
- All Children's Hospital (St. Petersburg, FL)