Acute asthma exacerbations and hospitalisation account for much of the economic burden of asthma.
What does AAE stand for?
AAE stands for Acute Asthma Exacerbations
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AAE
We have 134 other meanings of AAE in our Acronym Attic
- American Academy of Data Warehousing (Atlanta, GA)
- Ann Arbor Dance Works (University of Michigan)
- Antarctic Deep Water
- Association of Artists and Designers in Wales (UK)
- African American Diversity Working Group (Los Alamos National Laboratory)
- Alternate Air Defense Weapon System
- ABN AMRO (Algemene Bank Nederland-Amsterdam Roterdam Bank) Dividend Yield Fund
- Above Aerodrome Elevation
- Accredited Airport Executive (American Association of Airport Executives)
- Active-Assistive Exercise
Samples in periodicals archive:
12) ACUTE ASTHMA EXACERBATIONS A risk of death accompanies asthma.
salbutamol and fenoterol, are the cornerstone of bronchodilator treatment for acute asthma exacerbations [1,11,12] (evidence A).