Raised pressure does not usually cause pain or any other symptoms, unless the rise is sudden and rapid as in acute angle closure glaucoma, which is relatively uncommon.
What does AAG stand for?
AAG stands for Acute Angle Closure Glaucoma
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AAG
We have 186 other meanings of AAG in our Acronym Attic
- Augmented Assault Fire Units
- Ames Area Free UNIX Group for Information Technology (Iowa State University)
- Alliance Against Family Violence (Leavenworth, KS)
- Association d'Amitié Franco-Vietnamienne (Montreuil, France)
- Apartment Association of Fort Wayne/NE Indiana, Inc (Fort Wayne, IN )
- Arizona Association of Fine Woodworkers (Gilbert, AZ)
- Army-Air Force Wage Board
- Army Air Forces Weather Service
- Aboriginal Art Gallery (Australia)
- Academic Advisory Group (various organizations)
- Advanced Analytics Group (Bain & Company; Los Angeles, CA)
- Advanced Arresting Gear
- Aeromedical Airlift Group
- Affirmative Action Group (Zimbabwe)
- Air and Ground (freight transportation services)
- Alaska Air Group (aviation)
- Allgemeine Anthroposophische Gesellschaft (German: General Anthroposophical Society)
- Allied Arts Guild (Menlo Park, CA)
- Alpha-Acid Glycoprotein
- American Association of Geographers (Washington, DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
1) Topical apraclonidine is currently used for reduction of intra-ocular pressure in acute angle closure glaucoma and following YAG laser therapy.
Feenburg and Paustian and Seminole Hospital alleging failure to properly diagnose Leann's acute angle closure glaucoma.