The provisional results of a Home Office post mortem showed she died of hypothermia and acute alcohol intoxication.
What does AAI stand for?
AAI stands for Acute Alcohol Intoxication
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AAI
We have 258 other meanings of AAI in our Acronym Attic
- Australian Army History Unit (Department of Defence; Australia)
- Average Annual Habitat Units (US Army)
- Action Against Hunger - United States of America (New York, New York)
- American Association of Housecall Veterinarians
- Australian Association of Holistic Veterinarians
- Association for the Advancement of Hmong Women in Minnesota (Minneapolis, MN)
- Air-to-Air Heat Exchanger (Smarthome; Irvine, CA)
- Abbreviations, Acronyms and Initialisms
- Accredited Adviser in Insurance
- Action Aid International (South Africa)
- Adam Aircraft Industries
- Adjusted Available Income (student financial aid)
- Administrative Authority Identifier
- Adoption Advocates International (Port Angeles, WA)
- Adoption Associates Inc (Jenison, MI)
- Advantest America, Inc. (various locations)
- Aesthetic Artist Interview
- AFAQ-AFNOR International
- African-American Institute (formerly Institute of African American Relations, Washington DC)
- Afro Asiatisches Institut (German: Afro-Asian Institute; Austria)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Early postmortem results showed the brunette died of hypothermia and acute alcohol intoxication.
Early post mortem results showed Nicole died of hypothermia and acute alcohol intoxication.
But Dr Lowe said in his opinion it wasn't at a level which would cause acute alcohol intoxication and result in immediate death.
Coroner Roger Whittaker recorded a verdict of accidental death due to acute alcohol intoxication.
Sadly, no one counted the 19-year-old's drinks the night he died from acute alcohol intoxication at an on-campus party in June 2008.
This suggests that students presenting for urgent treatment with acute alcohol intoxication may be a unique subgroup; however, little is known regarding how these individuals may differ from their binge drinking peers who do not seek medical care.
Mrs Clark died accidentally from acute alcohol intoxication.