By a simple heat treatment process, a preshaped IPMC actuator with an arbitrary shaped form, like a shape memory alloy, can be fabricated.
What does ACTR stand for?
ACTR stands for Actuator
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ACTR
We have 23 other meanings of ACTR in our Acronym Attic
- Advisory Committee on Training in Primary Care Medicine and Dentistry (est. 1998)
- Australian Capital Territory Planning and Land Authority
- Access Control Technological Protection Measure (intellectual property)
- Advisory Committee for Trade Policy and Negotiations
- Accountable Property Officer
- Australian Capital Territory Public Service
- Activate Physical Unit
- A Christmas To Remember
- Acquired Commercial Technology for Retrieval
- Acquisition Cycle Time Reduction
- American Consulting Technology and Research (Provo, UT)
- American Council of Teachers of Russian
- Assistant Contract Technical Representative (NMCI liaison)
- Association for Canadian Theatre Research
- Alliance of Canadian Cinema, Television and Radio Artists
- American Cowboy Team Roping Association (est. 1983; various locations)
- Assembly Contingency Transmitter Receiver/Amplifier
- Atlantic Canada Trail Riding Association (est. 1980)
- Australian Capital Territory Rowing Association
- Acoustic Transmission
Samples in periodicals archive:
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] [ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Removing the main-landing-gear retract actuators should be an easy process for an experienced Prowler airframer: remove two bolts and two hydraulic lines, and the actuator is in your hands, ready to go.
HercuLine[TM] Smart actuators from Honeywell are designed to improve process profitability and product quality, as well as featuring fast configuration, responsive positioning and easy access to actuator health information.
Precise control of valve gates is provided by a new electric servo linear actuator from Tol-O-Matic Inc.
Dear Editor, While stationed in Iraq, the heat sometimes got so bad that the thermostat inside our HEMTT's fan clutch actuator would lock in the closed position.