Gulotta joined the organization in 2000, when Actuarial Sciences Associates merged with Aon.
What does ASA stand for?
ASA stands for Actuarial Sciences Associates
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ASA
We have 956 other meanings of ASA in our Acronym Attic
- Accredited Safety Auditor
- Accredited Senior Appraiser
- Acetylsalicylic Acid (aspirin)
- Acoustical Scene Analysis (psychoacoustics)
- Acoustical Society of America
- Acrylonitrile-Styrene-Acrylate Terpolymer
- Active Server Application (Microsoft)
- Active Star Architecture
- active surface area
- Actual Sum Assured (insurance industry)
- Adaptive Security Algorithm
- Adaptive Security Appliance (Cisco)
- Adaptive Security Architecture (computing)
- Adaptive Server Anywhere
- Adaptive Simulated Annealing
- Adaptive Sports Association (Durango, CO)
- Adaptive Sub-Channel Allocation
- Additional Shift Allowance
- Addressing System Agent
- Administrative Services Agreement (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There are at least two sides to the issue, so Financial Executive, along with Actuarial Sciences Associates, invited seven people who are intimately involved with ERISA to discuss Corporate America's role in retirement.