What's hot: The Agricultural Risk Protection Act (ARPA) of 2000 has provided several beneficial crop insurance program reforms including: (1) additional premium assistance to make higher coverage levels more affordable, (2) equalization of premium assistance for revenue programs such as Crop Revenue Coverage (CRC), narrowing the gap between production and revenue program premium costs, (3) Actual Production History (APH) adjustments to increase coverage in APH databases affected by natural disasters.
What does APH stand for?
APH stands for Actual Production History
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APH
We have 79 other meanings of APH in our Acronym Attic
- Aberdeen Proving Ground Superfund Citizens Coalition (Maryland)
- Archbishop Porter Girls Secondary School (Ghana)
- Andhra Pradesh General Sales Tax (India)
- All Pakistan Government School Teachers Associations
- Association Provinciale des Guides Touristiques (French: Montréal Professional Tourist Guides Association; Montréal, Québec, Canada)
- Association Professionnelle des Géniteurs des Trois Enfants Cardin
- Advanced Power Generation Technology Forum (UK)
- Applied Perception in Graphics and Visualization
- A Pleasurable Headache (Matthew Good Band community)
- Accounting Procedures Handbook
- Acute Partial Hospitalization (psychiatry)
- Acyl Peptide Hydrolase (protein)
- Adiabatically Adjusting, Principal Axis, Hyperspherical Coordinates
- Advanced Practice Pharmacist (California)
- Advanced Practitioner of Homeopathy (certification)
- Air Pre-Heater
- Airport Parking and Hotels (UK)
- Aloha Peace House (Honolulu, HI)
- Ambrose Powell Hill (Army Base, Bowling Green, Virginia)
- American Printing House for the Blind, Inc.