To improve the quality of life, the actual per capita share of renewable natural resources must become more balanced and equitable across countries, accompanied by innovative resource management.
What does APC stand for?
APC stands for Actual Per Capita
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of APC
We have 866 other meanings of APC in our Acronym Attic
- Acquisition Position Categories
- Acquisition Production Cost
- Acquisition Professional Community
- acrylic purging compound (plastics industry)
- Activated Protein C
- Active Processor Chip
- Activity Process Code
- Activity Processing Code
- Activity Program Coordinator
- Acts of the Privy Council (UK)
- Actual Physical Control (criminal law)
- Adaptive Payload Carrier (NASA)
- Adaptive Periosteal Cambian
- Adaptive Predictive Coding
- Adenoma Prevention with Celebrex (medical trial)
- Adenomatous Polyposis Coli
- Adenomatous Polyposis of the Colon
- Adequate Price Competition
- Adjacent Point Code (Cisco)
- Adjusted Parents' Contribution (student financial aid)
Samples in periodicals archive:
In terms of actual per capita dollars, singles and unrelated roommates also spent more on food away from home than persons from most other household types--$780 per person per year, 15 percent above the $678 per person away-from-home spending for all households.