The current fee structure became effective in July 1993, subsequent to the passing of Passport (Amendment) Act of 1992, which allowed the government to fix the fee on the basis of actual cost incurred on issuing a passport.
What does ACI stand for?
ACI stands for Actual Cost Incurred
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ACI
We have 486 other meanings of ACI in our Acronym Attic
- Access Control Instruction (Netscape)
- Access Control Integration, Inc. (Memphis, TN)
- Accountability, Compliance and Integrity (Maryland)
- Accurate Contractors Inc
- Accusativus Cum Infinitivo
- Action Catholique des Milieux Indépendants (French: Catholic Action of Independent Media)
- Action Concertée Incitative (French research program; Ministry of Research)
- Activated Carbon Injection
- Active Cellular Immunotherapy (cancer treatment)
- Active Community Initiative (UK)
- Acute Coronary Insufficiency
- Additional Circuit Information
- Adjacent Channel Interference
- Administratively Controlled Information
- Adriatic Croatia International (Club and Nautical Tourism Company)
- Adult Correctional Institute (Rhode Island)
- Adult Correctional Institutions (Nebraska)
- Advance Cargo Information (various agencies)
- Advanced Commercial Information (Canada)
- Advanced Communications Incorporated (Canton, MI)
Samples in periodicals archive:
8 billion in 2006) does not constitute acceptance of the cost projects", which can be done only through an audit of the actual cost incurred.
Reimbursements based on tool value or cost estimates do not substantiate the actual cost incurred.
An employer may charge an employee for making the copies, but that amount may not exceed the actual cost incurred by the employer.
That figure compares to $98 during the first half of 2002 and $69 prior to the passage in March 20011 of the bed tax and adoption of anew formula for reimbursement that is based on the actual cost incurred by each facility.