Also, the removal of artifacts means the illumination of brain activity element from EEG signal except for the brain activity elements, which are related with the specific mental tasks of the BCI system.
What does A/E stand for?
A/E stands for Activity Elements
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of A/E
We have 89 other meanings of A/E in our Acronym Attic
- Assistant Director
- Also Described As
- Analog to Digital to Analog (converter or conversion)
- Arrival/Departure Airfield Control Group
- Arrival/Departure Control Group (US DoD)
- Anti-DIG Antibody linked to Alkaline Phosphatase
- Accept/Except (marine fixtures)