The RBO consists of Rowevina Herring, Regional Business Manager (RBM); Sharon Sharp, Business Financial Manager (BFM); and Aqeel Alshehabi, Activity Based Cost Management (ABCM) Technical Lead.
What does ABCM stand for?
ABCM stands for Activity Based Cost Management
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ABCM
We have 17 other meanings of ABCM in our Acronym Attic
- Association of British Civilian Internees Far East Region
- Associação Brasileira de Culinária Japonesa (Portuguese: Brazilian Association of Japanese Cuisine)
- Ashtekar, Baez, Corichi, Krasnov
- American Birth Control League
- Amitabh Bachhan Corporation Limited
- Armed Bear Common Lisp
- As Built Configuration List
- Automatic Barrier Crossing, Locally Monitored (rail traffic; UK)
- Sino-American Biological Control Laboratory (USDA)
- Association of British Columbia Land Surveyors (Canada)
- Activity Based Costing Model
- Agent-Based Computational Modeling
- Assembly of Boundary-Controlled Monolayers
- Assistant Banking Center Manager (various locations)
- Associação Brasileira dos Criadores de Marchigiana
- Associate, British College of Music
- Association of British Chemical Manufacturers
- Master Chief Aviation Boatswain's Mate (Naval Rating)
- Army Battle Command Master Plan
- Army Board for Correction of Military Records
Samples in periodicals archive:
Activity Based Cost Management - Making it Work, A Manager's Guide to Implementing and Sustaining an Effective ABC System, Irwin, p.