Photo B) Active-assistive exercises involve a helper or utilizing something like the buoyancy of water to complete a movement.
What does AAE stand for?
AAE stands for Active-Assistive Exercise
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of AAE
We have 134 other meanings of AAE in our Acronym Attic
- Aggravated Assault with a Deadly Weapon (law enforcement)
- American Academy of Data Warehousing (Atlanta, GA)
- Ann Arbor Dance Works (University of Michigan)
- Antarctic Deep Water
- Association of Artists and Designers in Wales (UK)
- African American Diversity Working Group (Los Alamos National Laboratory)
- Alternate Air Defense Weapon System
- ABN AMRO (Algemene Bank Nederland-Amsterdam Roterdam Bank) Dividend Yield Fund
- Above Aerodrome Elevation
- Accredited Airport Executive (American Association of Airport Executives)