Statutory limitations on end strength and controlled grade counting, as well as rules governing sanctuary protection and removal of personnel from the active status list, remain impediments to the continuum of service concept.
What does ASL stand for?
ASL stands for Active Status List
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ASL
We have 398 other meanings of ASL in our Acronym Attic
- Above Sea Level
- Acadian Seaplants Limited (Canada)
- Account Spending Limit (Sprint)
- Accounting Solutions Limited
- ACPI Source Language
- Acquisition Summary Listing
- Action Semantics Language (extension of UML which allows executable models)
- Action Specification Language
- Active Service List (computer networking)
- Active Speech Level
- Active Supplier List
- Ada Structured Library
- Adapter Scripting Language (programming)
- Adaptive Speed Leveling (US Robotics)
- Adaptive Switch Laboratories, Inc.
- Adaptive Systems Laboratory (various universities)
- Additional Support for Learning (various locations)
- Advanced Science Letters (journal)
- Advanced Simulation Laboratory
- Advanced Software Logic, Inc.