com)-- The Mather, a Continuing Care Retirement Community (CCRC) in Evanston, Illinois, operated by Mather LifeWays, received two Gold Awards from the National Active Retirement Association (NARA).
What does ARA stand for?
ARA stands for Active Retirement Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ARA
We have 389 other meanings of ARA in our Acronym Attic
- Academic Research Alliance
- Academy of Rehabilitative Audiology
- Accelerated Readiness Analysis
- Accredited Rural Appraiser (American Society of Farm Managers & Rural Appraisers, ASFMRA)
- Accumulate-Repeat-Accumulate (coding scheme)
- Acetylene Reduction Assay (microbiology)
- Acquisition Resources and Analysis (Directorate in the Office of the Secretary of Defense)
- Action Réhabilitation Assistance (French: Action Rehabilitation Assistance)
- Action Research Arm
- Active Radar Array
- Ada Resource Association (trade group)
- Adams Rite Aerospace (Fullerton, CA)
- Adaptive Routing Algorithm
- Addiction Rehabilitation Association (formerly Alcohol Rehabilitation Association; Idaho Falls, ID)
- Address Resolution Advertisement (ATM networking)
- Adenosine Receptor Agonist
- Advanced Rate Annuity
- Advanced Risk Assessment (various organizations)
- Aerial Rocket Artillery
- Aggregate Risk Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
com)-- The National Active Retirement Association (NARA) and the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB) will be collaborating to offer 55+ business classes and educational seminars the entire week of Oct.