Fulltime hires, members of the Active Response Corps could be deployed on a two-day notice.
What does ARC stand for?
ARC stands for Active Response Corps
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ARC
We have 1057 other meanings of ARC in our Acronym Attic
- Acoustic Research Center
- Acquisition and Restoration Council (Florida)
- Acquisition Review Committee/Council
- Acronym Review Committee (fictitious)
- Act Against Restraints of Competition
- Action for the Rights of Children (Switzerland)
- Actions de Recherche Concertée (French: Collaborative Research Activities; Belgium)
- Activator-Recruited Cofactor
- Active Range Clearance
- Active Recreation for Children (UK)
- Active Retaliation Corps (gaming clan)
- Activities and Recreation Center (various locations)
- Activity and Recreation Center (various locations)
- Activity Readiness Code
- Activity Relationship Chart
- Adaptec RAID (Redundant Array of Inexpensive Disks) Code
- Adapter Return Code
- Adaptive Rate Control
- Adaptive Reception Control
- Adaptive Replacement Cache
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Civilian Stabilization Initiative consists of three kinds of civilian responders: * An active response corps of diplomats and interagency federal employees who are selected and trained for this capability.
First, State created the Active Response Corps (ARC) and the Standby Response Corps (SRC) comprised of U.