Bechtel is using thousands of active radio frequency identification tags to manage construction materials for the three liquefied natural gas projects the company is building on Curtis Island in Queensland, Australia.
What does aRFID stand for?
aRFID stands for Active Radio Frequency Identification
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- ADP Ribosylation Factor GTPase Activating Protein 3
- Alternate Routing Field Header
- Arrow River Forest Hermitage
- Artists Relief Fund For Haiti
- Association for Reproductive and Family Health
- Allegheny Regional Family History Society (Elkins, WV)
- Acoustic Radiation Force Impulse Imaging (ultrasound)
- Addiction Research Foundation of Italy
- AIDS Research Foundation of India (Tamil Nadu, India)
- Alabama Reading First Initiative
- Autoregressive Fractionally Integrated Moving Average (econometrics)
- Agricultural Research Financial Information System (University of Agricultural Sciences; Bangalore, India)
- Adult Roles and Financial Literacy (Utah)
- Animal Rights for Life (est. 1985)
- Association of Retired Faculty and Librarians (also seen as ARF; York University; Ontario, Canada)
- Australian Rugby Football League
- Australian Rules Football League of Ireland
- Arizona Rules of Family Law Procedure
- Accelerated Reliability Fatigue Life Test
- Alberta Rural Family Medicine Network (Canada; also seen as ARFMN)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For Savi to offer a broad selection of hardware and software products, such as active Radio Frequency Identification (aRFID) sensors, readers, Real-Time Location Systems (RTLS) and other solutions used for global asset planning and tracking for personnel, equipment and cargo, deal gives a $102 million ceiling.
Savi's active Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) tags (http://www.
In this work she applies those ideas to the integration of passive and active radio frequency identification (RFID) technologies into supply chain management.
Boeing and FedEx jointly have initiated a 120-day in-service evaluation of active radio frequency identification tags on some major airplane parts for a FedEx MD-10F.
provider of the next generation of Active Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology and security solutions, announced today that it has completed a Distribution Agreement with LEGENDid of Kent, WA
Alexandria-based Savi Technology Inc has won a 5-year contract worth $102 million from the Department of Defense for active radio frequency identification sensors (aRFID), as well as other hardware and software products.
These capabilities include real-time solutions based on active Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) and other Automatic Identification and Data Capture technologies that improve the visibility, management and security of supply chain assets, shipments and consignments.