Cambridge Major Laboratories Inc is pleased to announce that it is expanding its large-scale active pharmaceutical ingredient manufacturing facility in Germantown.
What does API stand for?
API stands for Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of API
We have 629 other meanings of API in our Acronym Attic
- A Pleasing Interface
- A Positive Image (various organizations)
- A Pressen Interaktiv (Norwegian: Digital Media)
- Absolute Position Indication
- Academic Performance Index
- Academic Programs International (Austin, TX)
- Accelerated Performance Improvement
- Accountable Property Inventory
- Acquisition Program Integration
- Active Pharma Ingredient
- Administración Portuaria Integral (Mexico)
- Advanced Passenger Information
- Advanced Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- Advanced Photonix, Inc. (various locations)
- Advanced Polygraph Institute (Australia)
- Advanced Product Information (various businesses)
- Advertisers Product Index
- Aerial Photographic Interpretation (American Society of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing)
- After Project Initiation
- Age Participation Index (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The design makes it perfect for milling active pharmaceutical ingredients and highly potent active pharmaceutical ingredients, and for use with multiple products.
a profitable producer of active pharmaceutical ingredients (API), had total sales in 2001 of approximately $55 million.
Diosynth is a recognized niche player in the Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) market and has shown for many years above average growth in turnover and profitability.