Biocon entered into a long-term agreement with US biopharma company Optimer Pharmaceuticals for the manufacture of active pharma ingredient OPT 80.
What does API stand for?
API stands for Active Pharma Ingredient
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of API
We have 629 other meanings of API in our Acronym Attic
- Autologous Pericardial Heart Valve (cardiovascular surgery)
- A Pleasing Interface
- A Positive Image (various organizations)
- A Pressen Interaktiv (Norwegian: Digital Media)
- Absolute Position Indication
- Academic Performance Index
- Academic Programs International (Austin, TX)
- Accelerated Performance Improvement
- Accountable Property Inventory
- Acquisition Program Integration
- Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient
- Administración Portuaria Integral (Mexico)
- Advanced Passenger Information
- Advanced Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- Advanced Photonix, Inc. (various locations)
- Advanced Polygraph Institute (Australia)
- Advanced Product Information (various businesses)
- Advertisers Product Index
- Aerial Photographic Interpretation (American Society of Photogrammetry and Remote Sensing)
- After Project Initiation
Samples in periodicals archive:
During the quarter, Biocon signed a long-term agreement with US biopharma company Optimer Pharmaceuticals for commercial manufacturing of active pharma ingredient OPT 80.
The company also signed a long-term pact with the US bio-pharma firm Optimer Pharmaceuticals Inc for the commercial manufacturing of active pharma ingredient OPT80 during the quarter.