Hence it is strongly recommended to reduce harmonic currents Installation of Active Harmonic Filter A 100 Amp Active Harmonic filter may be installed in PDB2 of Plant III supplied by TX1.
What does AHF stand for?
AHF stands for Active Harmonic Filter
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AHF
We have 117 other meanings of AHF in our Acronym Attic
- Atlantic Highlands Elementary School (Atlantic Hghlnds, NJ)
- Australian Health Economics Society
- Animal Health Extension Services Project (China-Canada Agriculture Development Program)
- After Hours Emergency Social Services (New Brunswick, Canada)
- Arts and Humanities E-Science Support Centre (UK)
- Algarve Hotel and Tourism Businesses Association (Portugal)
- Associação dos Hotéis e Empreendimentos Turísticos do Algarve (Portugal)
- Advancing Hispanic Excellence in Technology, Engineering, Math and Science, Inc.
- Amine Hydrogen Equivalent Weight
- Agricultural Hazards Early Warning System (Association of Southeast Asian Nations; initiative)
- Acute Heart Failure
- Adaptive High Frequency
- Advanced Hadron Facility
- Aerated Home Furnishings Ltd.
- AIDS Healthcare Foundation (Los Angeles, CA)
- Al-Haramain Foundation (Saudi Arabia)
- Alaska Health Fair, Inc.
- Allan Hancock Foundation (University of Southern California)
- Alternating Hemiplegia Foundation (Association Française de l'Hémiplégie Alternante)
- Amélioration de l'Habitat Français (French: French Housing Improvement)