After graduation, NCP participants join the Navy Nurse Corps as officers and must complete an active duty service obligation.
What does ADSO stand for?
ADSO stands for Active Duty Service Obligation (US military)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ADSO
We have 17 other meanings of ADSO in our Acronym Attic
- Accounting & Disbursing Station Symbol Number
- Accounting and Disbursing Symbol Number
- Accounting Disbursing Station Number
- Anti-Discrimination Support Network
- Approved Driving School Network (American Automobile Association and Canadian Automobile Association)
- Assurance in Distributed Systems and Networks (workshop)
- Advanced SNA (Systems Network Architecture)
- Australian Day Surgery Nurses Association (est. 1996)
- ASEAN Disease Surveillance Network
- Art Deco Society of New York (New York, NY)
- Additional Duty Safety Officer
- Air Defence System Operator (India)
- AIS Domain Security Officer
- Application Development System/Online (US Department of Homeland Security)
- Army Directed Studies Office
- Army Driver Standardization Office (US Army)
- Assistant District Staff Officer
- Assistant Division Signal Officer
- Attention Data Search Optimization
- Australian Defence Simulation Office
Samples in periodicals archive:
section 532 may continue to serve with a Reserve commission, pursuant to applicable provision of policy and completion of mandatory active duty service obligation (ADSO) existing on May 1, 2005, whichever is later.
Warrant Officers incur an active duty service obligation for participating in this program.