The program continues to offer interested officers the following separation options, which may also include a waiver for recouping education costs: Voluntary Separation Programs * Limited Active Duty Service Commitment waivers: This program allows individuals to separate before the expiration of certain active duty service commitments * Air Force Reserve Palace Chase * Air National Guard Palace Chase * Army Blue to Green.
What does ADSC stand for?
ADSC stands for Active Duty Service Commitment
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ADSC
We have 87 other meanings of ADSC in our Acronym Attic
- Abu Dhabi Ship Building
- Algoma District School Board (Ontario, Canada)
- American Diversified Savings Bank (Lodi, CA)
- Art Deco Society of Boston (Boston, MA)
- Automatic Dependent Surveillance - Broadcast (aviation surveillance)
- Association of Dental Surgeons of British Columbia
- Acrobatische Dans Sport Bond Nederland
- American Dorper Sheep Breeders' Society (Sumner, IA)
- Acquisition Data Systems Controller
- Active Directory Schema Classes (Microsoft)
- Address Status Changed
- Adipose Derived Stromal/Stem Cell
- Adobe Document Structuring Conventions
- Aerodigestive and Sleep Center (Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center)
- Aggregate Diagnostic Service Category (National Committee for Quality Assurance)
- Air Defense Software Committee
- Amusement Device Safety Council (UK)
- Andrew Doyle Safety Consultants Ltd (Ireland)
- Application Development Service Center
- Applied Direct Services Corporation (Toronto, ON, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Enlisted Airmen are eligible to separate after finishing their active duty service commitment.
Most officers who qualify for the bonus will receive the standard four-year active duty service commitment that runs concurrently with any other service commitments.