Sophisticated Active Directory reporting tools provide the necessary proof for compliance auditor teams, and ensure that business data owners have all the information needed to make proper, consistent, and timely privilege decisions.
What does ADR stand for?
ADR stands for Active Directory Reporting
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of ADR
We have 298 other meanings of ADR in our Acronym Attic
- Accord Européen Relatif au Transport International des Marchandises Dangereuses par Route (French: European Agreement Concerning the International Carriage of Dangerous Goods by Road; EU)
- Accumulated Delta Range
- Achievable Data Rate
- Acoustic Data Relay
- Acquisition Data Report
- Acquisition Decision Review (US DoD)
- Acquisition of Development Rights (various locations)
- Action Committee for Democracy and Justice (Luxembourg)
- Active Data Retrieval
- Active Design Review
- Actual Disbursement Roster (student financial aid)
- Acute Drug Reaction
- Adaptive Decorrelating Receiver
- Add Drop Ring (Alcatel)
- Additional Deposit Rider (life insurance)
- Additional Dialog Recording
- Additional Documentation Request (Medicare)
- Adiabatic Demagnetization Refrigerator
- Administrative Design Review (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The ManageEngine suite offers Integrated IT Management, Network Management, HelpDesk ITIL, Bandwidth Monitoring, Application Management, Desktop Management, Security Management, Password Management, Active Directory reporting, and a Managed Services (MSP) platform.
The ManageEngine suite offers enterprise IT management solutions including Network Management, HelpDesk ITIL, Bandwidth Monitoring, Application Management, Desktop Management, Security Management, Password Management, Active Directory reporting, and a Managed Services (MSP) platform.