Air Force Reserve Command officials are working diligently to ensure Reservists who are involuntarily mobilized or are on volunteer status tours receive timely activation orders so they can receive the maximum reactivation benefits to which they are entitled.
What does ACTORD stand for?
ACTORD stands for Activation Order
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Advocacy Centre for Tenants Ontario (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Alliance of Concerned Transport Organizations (Philippines)
- Amazonian Cooperation Treaty Organization
- Army Communicative Technology Office
- Association for Counselling and Therapy Online (website; est. 2006)
- Association of Charter Train Operators (UK)
- Austin Center for the Treatment of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (Austin, TX)
- Action Officer Management Information System
- A Committment to Our Roots (nonprofit organization to help comic book creators)
- Aalborg Commitments Tools and Resources (EU)
- Ada Cognitive Task Organization Scheme
- Ames Community Theater of Recreational Services
- Association of Computer Training Organizations (Sri Lanka)
- Accelerated Turnover to Vietnam
- Abrasion Cut Tear Puncture (glove safety ratings)
- Adobe Certified Training Provider
- Adrenocorticotropic Polypeptide
- Advanced Computer Techniques Project
- Advanced Concepts & Technology Program
- American College Testing Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Using exactly the same activation times allowed us to determine T-wave changes independent of activation order.
Clients should be notified of the possibility of an activation order once it appears that a mobilization is likely.
He said an activation order for the new mission was issued overnight.
That was followed by Nato issuing an activation order, authorising the K-For peacekeeping force to begin a rapid deployment into Kosovo and the establishment of a UN civil administration to help rebuild the shattered Serbian province and promote a wide degree of autonomy.
Activation orders for air strikes have already been given and Nato has repeatedly said it will take ``whatever steps are necessary'' to avert a humanitarian catastrophe.