ACTIVATED PROTEIN C RESISTANCE AND FACTOR V LEIDEN The Protein C/Protein S Anticoagulation Pathway The pathway to inhibit fibrin formation by degrading selected coagulation factors is as complex as the cascade leading to the conversion of fibrinogen to fibrin (Figure 1).
What does APC stand for?
APC stands for Activated Protein C
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of APC
We have 866 other meanings of APC in our Acronym Attic
- Access Promotion Contribution (telecommunications fee; Pakistan)
- Accident Prevention Council
- Account Program Coordinator
- Account(ing) Processing Code
- Achievement-Oriented Psychological Control (psychology)
- Acquisition Planning Conference
- Acquisition Position Categories
- Acquisition Production Cost
- Acquisition Professional Community
- acrylic purging compound (plastics industry)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Blood drawn from healthy individuals contains no thrombomodulin and thus little or no activated protein C, making it appear no different from deficient blood.