Other investigations revealed elevated activated partial thromboplastin time, decreased fibrinogen and normal creatine kinase.
What does aPPT stand for?
aPPT stands for Activated Partial Thromboplastin Time (clotting measure)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of aPPT
We have 12 other meanings of aPPT in our Acronym Attic
- Application Security (Workshop)
- Advisory Panel on Public Sector Information (UK)
- Asosiasi Pedagang Pasar Seluruh Indonesia (Indonesian: All-Indonesia Market Traders Association)
- Asosiasi Pemerintahan Provinsi Seluruh Indonesia (Indonesian: Indonesian Provincial Government Association)
- Applied Skills
- Asia-Pacific Programme for Senior Military Officers (international conference)
- Army Acquisition Pollution Prevention Support Office
- Average Pilot Power to Signal Power Ratio
- Association of Police and Public Security Suppliers (UK)
- Application Services
- Advanced Parallel Processing Techniques (International Workshop)
- Alleviating Poverty Through Peer Training
- Asian Pacific Poker Tour
- Associates in Print and Paper Technology (UK)
- Association des Personnes de Petite Taille (French)
- Association of Private Practice Therapists
- Asociación de Pequeños Productores de Talamanca (Spanish: Association of Small Producers of Talamanca; Costa Rica)
- Asia Pacific Plasma Theory Conference
Samples in periodicals archive:
16) Activated partial thromboplastin time (aPTT): If monitoring is indicated, all manufacturers of DTIs in the U.
The median time from emergency department arrival to therapeutic activated partial thromboplastin time (aPTT) was 10.
2) Scope of Tests Tests included in the EQA were prothrombin time (PT) and international normalized ratio (INR) as well as activated partial thromboplastin time (aPTT) and aPTT ratio.
Initial laboratory studies included findings within reference intervals for complete blood cell count and activated partial thromboplastin time (aPTT) (30.