The entire line of ICIO flavored water uses three distinct processes in its purification, including an activated carbon filter process, reverse osmosis and ultraviolet light sterilization technology.
What does ACF stand for?
ACF stands for Activated Carbon Filter
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ACF
We have 316 other meanings of ACF in our Acronym Attic
- Access Control Field
- Access Coordination Fee
- Access Coordination Function
- Accomplishment Confidence Factor
- Account Code Feature (Sprint)
- Accountability Computer Function
- Acid Concentrator Feed
- Acquisition Career Field
- Action Contre la Faim Action (French NGO)
- Activated Coke Fire
- Active Contract File
- Actual Cubic Feet
- Acute Care Facility
- Adams County Fairgrounds (various locations)
- Adiabatic Connection Formula (Theory)
- Administration for Children and Families (US Department of Health & Human Services)
- Administrative Control Facility (Orion Series VI)
- Admission Confirmation (signaling message)
- Adult Christian Formation
Samples in periodicals archive:
The aerobic biological treatment is being operated as an Activated Biological System with surface Aerators, The bio treated water is pumped to pressure sand filter, activated carbon filter followed by Reverse osmosis process.
Activated carbon filters to remove soluble organic chemicals, taste and odor-causing compounds and chlorine.
The physical parameters of the activated carbon filter media (specific surface area, porosity, pore size distribution, adsorbent content in a given filter mass or volume, filter thickness, etc.
MRR has introduced a cost efficient activated carbon Filter "EasyCarb".