What does ASZM-TEDA stand for?
ASZM-TEDA stands for Activated Carbon, Impregnated with Copper, Silver, Zinc, Molybdenum, and Triethlyenediamine (carbon filter used in gas masks, US Army standard EA-C-1704)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Any Service You Want (business directory website)
- Acronis Secure Zone (hard disk partition; Acronis, Inc.)
- Air Safety Zone
- Aku Soku Zan (gaming clan)
- American Society of Zoologists (now Society for Integrative and Comparitive Biology)
- Anwender Service Zentrum (German: User Service Center)
- Auto Stand-By Zoom (camera)
- Automatisering Sociale Zekerheid (Dutch: Social Security Automation; Netherlands)
- Állami Számvevoszék (Hungarian: State Audit Office of Hungary)
- Atlanta Soto Zen Center (Georgia)