The studies include the Action to Control Cardiovascular Risk in Diabetes (ACCORD) study presented at the American Diabetes Association meeting in June, in which all-cause mortality was greater in those on intensive glucose-lowering therapy than in those on standard therapy.
What does ACCORD stand for?
ACCORD stands for Action to Control Cardiovascular Risk in Diabetes (clinical trial)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ACCORD
We have 26 other meanings of ACCORD in our Acronym Attic
- Army Communications Command (St. Louis, MO)
- Abortion & Contraception Clinic of Nebraska (Bellevue, NE)
- acoustic condition
- Acoustic Control
- Author, Consumer, and Computer Owner Protection and Security Act of 2003 (proposed legislation)
- Army COMSEC Central Office of Record
- Articulatory-Acoustic Correlations in Coarticulatory Processes
- ACTS (Advanced Communications Technology and Services) Broad-Band Communications Joint Trials and Demonstrations
- Administration and Control of Contracting and Regional Data
- African Centre for the Constructive Resolution of Disputes
- Application Coordonnée de Comptabilisation, d'Ordonnancement et de Règlement de la Dépense de l'Etat (French: Coordinated Implementation of Accounting, Scheduling and Regulations of State Expenditures)
- Arms Control Community On-Line Repository of Treaty Data
- ASEAN (Association of Southeast Asian Nations) and China Cooperative Operations in Response to Dangerous Drugs
- Associated Citizens of Cushing Organized for Responsible Development
- Advisory Commission on Conferences in Ocean Shipping
- African Confederation of Co-Operative Savings and Credit Associations
- Advisory Committee on Construction Safety and Health