While NACUSO has beat the drum to rally support on pressing industry issues, for the first time in its 26-year history, the association is putting together a plan of action for advocacy that takes aim at legislation and regulations that impact CUSOs and credit unions.
What does A4A stand for?
A4A stands for Action for Advocacy (UK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of A4A
- Advanced After Action Review Media
- Ain't That the Truth
- Area 3 Writing Project (California)
- Aggregate 4 (German V2 rocket)
- Alternative 4
- Automatic Four Speed
- Cryptographic standard for mobile/cellular phones
- International Paper Size closest to US Letter Size; 210mmx297mm or 8.27x11.69"
- All for One and One for All
- human epidermoid carcinoma cells
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rick Henderson, the chief executive of Action for Advocacy - the umbrella company responsible for all 700 advocacy groups throughout the UK - said: "Advocacy in layman's terms is speaking up for people who can't speak for themselves and helping people to really have a say in decisions that are made about them.
Solihull Action for Advocacy meets on the first Thursday of the month at Christ Church, in Warwick Road, Solihull.