Durham County Council community action officer Julie Lavery said: "We're not just aiming to keep people active, but also to embrace the sprit of London 2012 and inspire the future generation of young people that could one day be representing Team GB.
What does ACTO stand for?
ACTO stands for Action Officer
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ACTO
We have 14 other meanings of ACTO in our Acronym Attic
- Association Canadienne des Thérapeutes en Médecines Douces (French: Canadian Association of Therapists in Complementary Medicine)
- An Agricultural Chemical Transport Model (book)
- Advisory Committee for Trade Negotiations
- Advisory Committee on Training in Nursing
- AIDS Clinical Trials Network
- Association for Comprehensive Neurotherapy
- Actinin, Alpha1
- Australian Capital Territory Network Opposing War
- Advocacy Centre for Tenants Ontario (Toronto, Ontario, Canada)
- Alliance of Concerned Transport Organizations (Philippines)
- Amazonian Cooperation Treaty Organization
- Army Communicative Technology Office
- Association for Counselling and Therapy Online (website; est. 2006)
- Association of Charter Train Operators (UK)
- Austin Center for the Treatment of Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (Austin, TX)
- Action Officer Management Information System
- A Committment to Our Roots (nonprofit organization to help comic book creators)
- Aalborg Commitments Tools and Resources (EU)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The goal-setting now is right there in your pocket," said Sam Rhodes, the action officer responsible for the app.
Mark Runstrom was named as the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, J4 Logistics Action Officer of the Year.
During the first Gulf War, he was deployed to Saudi Arabia as an army special operations action officer.
Once these capabilities are identified as requiring a materiel solution, the acquisition action officer works with the acquisition community (program office) to identify the technologies needed to fulfill the needed capability.
Also, each page contains a discussion forum for each MOS for information and issue sharing that's monitored by the perspective MOS Action Officer within OCOS.
Technically, Human Resources Manager Stacey DeBoise Luster is the district affirmative action officer (which is, coincidentally, the position she was hired to fill in 1992), but she said, "HR comes first.
Byline: Naomi Corrigan A NEW drug action officer is hoping to help improve services for addicts in Stockton.