The project is carried out with Rota's international partner Mercy Corp, Action Aid International Nepal and local organisations in Nepal, including Forum for Awareness and Youth Activities and Nepal Red Cross.
What does AAI stand for?
AAI stands for Action Aid International (South Africa)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AAI
We have 258 other meanings of AAI in our Acronym Attic
- Austin Association of Health Underwriters (Texas)
- Australian Army History Unit (Department of Defence; Australia)
- Average Annual Habitat Units (US Army)
- Action Against Hunger - United States of America (New York, New York)
- American Association of Housecall Veterinarians
- Australian Association of Holistic Veterinarians
- Association for the Advancement of Hmong Women in Minnesota (Minneapolis, MN)
- Air-to-Air Heat Exchanger (Smarthome; Irvine, CA)
- Abbreviations, Acronyms and Initialisms
- Accredited Adviser in Insurance
- Acute Alcohol Intoxication
- Adam Aircraft Industries
- Adjusted Available Income (student financial aid)
- Administrative Authority Identifier
- Adoption Advocates International (Port Angeles, WA)
- Adoption Associates Inc (Jenison, MI)
- Advantest America, Inc. (various locations)
- Aesthetic Artist Interview
- AFAQ-AFNOR International
- African-American Institute (formerly Institute of African American Relations, Washington DC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Arjimand Hussain, Project Manager, Action Aid International feels that the economic returns from mustard seeds and other crops are low.
Others such as the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC), Save the Children, and Action Aid International highlight the fact that they are not given adequate access by India to report on the widespread violations taking place.
According to a study carried out by the Action Aid International (AAI) last year, many areas in Kashmir have seen a complete disappearance of small glaciers.
As a parallel event during the 2007 CSW, Action Aid International officially launched the 'Women Wont Wait' Campaign at the Millennium Plaza Hotel.