1988 b, "Geometric Process and Replacement Problem," Acta Mathematicae Applicatae Sinica, 4, pp.
What does AMAS stand for?
AMAS stands for Acta Mathematicae Applicatae Sinica (journal; Springer-Verlag Co.)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of AMAS
We have 39 other meanings of AMAS in our Acronym Attic
- Alternative Media and Renewable Energy Area (Big Green Gathering festival; UK)
- Aerospace Maintenance and Regeneration Group
- Allegheny Mountains Amateur Radio Group
- Advanced Micrographic Access & Retrieval System
- Automatic Message Accounting Recording System
- Automatic Message Address Routing System
- Advance Maneuvering Re-Entry Vehicle
- Abbreviated Math Anxiety Scale
- Academy of Machinima Arts and Sciences
- Acquisition Management Automated System
- Adaptive Multi-Agent System (various meanings)
- Address Matching Approval System (Australia Post)
- Adlington Music and Arts Society (UK)
- Advanced Manned Aerial Scout
- Advanced Materials and Structures
- Advanced Multimedia Authoring System
- Aircraft Motion Analysis System
- Akron Magical Arts Society (Akron, Ohio)
- Alaska Medical Assistant Society
- Algebraic Methodology and Software Technology
Samples in periodicals archive:
On the Asymptotic Normality for p-mixing Dependent Errors of Wavelet Regression Function Estimator, Acta Mathematicae Applicatae Sinica, 31(2008), 1046-1055.
On the Asymptotic Normality for [phi]-mixing Dependent Errors of Wavelet Regression Function Estimator, Acta Mathematicae Applicatae Sinica, 31(2008), No.