DHS now has an intra-department acquisition review board that looks at every new program of $1 million or more.
What does ARB stand for?
ARB stands for Acquisition Review Board
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ARB
We have 160 other meanings of ARB in our Acronym Attic
- Australasian Regional Association of Zoological Parks
- Australasian Regional Association of Zoological Parks and Aquaria
- Academic Review Board
- Académie Royale des Sciences, des Lettres et des Beaux-Arts de Belgique (French: Royal Academy of Sciences, Humanities and Fine Arts of Belgium; Belgium)
- Access-Related Bacteremia (infection)
- Accident Report Book
- Accommodation Review Board
- Accounting Research Bulletins
- Accounting Review Bulletin (GAAP)
- Accreditation Review Board
Samples in periodicals archive:
Contracts were approved through a coalition joint acquisition review board that included the CJ-1, CJ-3, CJ-4, CJ-7, CJ-8, and staff judge advocate.
Army Property Book system, Transportation Movement Requests, Joint Acquisition Review Board (JARB) fundamentals.