In July, BAE Systems agreed the proposed bolt-on acquisition of Signal Innovations Group, Inc.
What does AOS stand for?
AOS stands for Acquisition Of Signal
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AOS
We have 276 other meanings of AOS in our Acronym Attic
- Auburn/Opelika Running and Track Association
- Another One Rides the Bus
- African Organisation for Research and Training in Cancer
- Accounts Office Review Unit (UK)
- Atlantic Ocean Region West
- A.O. Smith Corp. (Milwaukee, WI)
- Academic Orthopaedic Society
- Access Optimization Service (UUNET)
- Ace of Spades (gaming)
- Acousto-Optic Spectrometer
- Acronym Overload Syndrome :-)
- Acta Oceanologica Sinica (Chinese Society of Oceanography)
- Acta Ophthalmologica Scandinavica (Wiley publication)
- Activism Orientation Scale (Corning and Myers, 2002)
- Actualités Odonto-Stomatologiques (French medical journal)
- Adams-Oliver Syndrome
- Adaptive Order Statistic
- Add On Sales
- Add One and do not Skip
- Add Or Subtract
Samples in periodicals archive:
Blair Crump, its new chief operating officer, and one-time employment RSUs to 17 new employees in connection with its acquisition of Signal Demand, Inc.
Assurant") , a premier provider of specialty insurance and insurance-related products and services, announced today that it has completed its acquisition of Signal Holdings LLC, a leading provider of wireless handset protection programs and repair services, from Trident II L.
Hottest M&A Deal -- Veridian (for its acquisition of SIGNAL Corporation).
EST and initial contact with the satellite, called acquisition of signal, was confirmed at 8:43 a.
Contract award: acquisition of signal distribution of radio services.
announced today the expiration of the waiting period under the Hart-Scott-Rodino Antitrust Improvements Act applicable to its pending acquisition of Signal Technology Corporation .
Also, because mPhase's Traverser(TM) DVDDS delivers channels individually to each customer, programmers benefit by virtually eliminating wide-scale `pirating', or acquisition of signals by unauthorized users.