CGG has confirmed that its new Multi-Physics Business Line is now up and running within its Acquisition Division.
What does AQD stand for?
AQD stands for Acquisition Division (NATO)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of AQD
We have 7 other meanings of AQD in our Acronym Attic
- Assured Quality Catering Management Services (Warwickshire, UK)
- Air Quality Control Program
- Association Québécoise des Centres de la Petite Enfance (French: Quebec Association of Early Childhood Centers; Quebec, Canada)
- Air Quality Control Region (US EPA)
- Air Quality Control Regulation
- Air Quality Compliance Solutions (California)
- Air Quality Control System (meteorology)
- Analytical Quality Control Services
- Approximate Quantified Constraint Solving (computer algebra)
- Automatic Quality Control System (Kistler)
- Additional Qualification Designator
- Air Quality Digest
- Automated Quasar Detection (astrophysics)
- Aviation Quality Database (software)
- Air Quality Daughter Directive (UK)
- Air Quality Data Handling System
- Atlantic Quality Design Inc.
- Air Quality Data Management (UK)
- Air Quality Display Model
Samples in periodicals archive:
Lee & Associates has formed a new acquisition division through a partnership venture with Cogswell Real Estate.
The Acquisition division is made up of marine acquisition, land acquisition and airborne acquisition and includes gravity and magnetic services.
Department of Defense, Army Research Development and Engineering Command Acquisition Division, will help fund Professor Somnath Chattopadhyay's project to develop a new class of photo detectors, called OPFET, and existing photo detectors, called APD, to be used for military applications, including anti-jamming communications systems, missile defense, optical networking and Earth observing stations.
to suspend operations in its corporate finance and mergers and acquisition divisions next Wednesday because of involvement by two of its former managers in insider stock trading.
Wayne Ingalls, Military Intelligence (Ml), is the Chief of the Target Acquisition Division in the Fire Support and Combined Arms Operations Department (FSCAOD) of the Field Artillery School, Fort Sill, Oklahoma.
Davis, Continuation Acquisition Division, The Ohio State University Libraries, 1858 Neil Avenue Mall, Columbus, Ohio 43210
Jeffrey Kolessar, Senior Vice President Development of GF Management, stated: "We restructured our acquisition division in early 2011 to identify ownership opportunities that match our investment criteria and allow GF to grow through acquisitions, in addition to our thriving management business.