This 2-week course is held five times per year at the Army Acquisition Center of Excellence in Huntsville, Ala.
What does ACE stand for?
ACE stands for Acquisition Center of Excellence
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ACE
We have 1419 other meanings of ACE in our Acronym Attic
- Accuracy and Coverage Evaluation (US Census)
- ACE Rapid Reaction Corps
- Achieving Communications Excellence
- Achieving Competitive Excellence
- Achieving Customer Excellence (Quality of Service Survey)
- Achieving the Competitive Edge
- Acidity in Cloud Experiment
- Acorn Computer Enterprises (company)
- Acquisition Career Enhancement
- Acquisition Center for Excellence (various US DoD organizations)
- Acquisition Cost Evaluation
- Action against Child Exploitation
- Action Catholique des Enfants (French: Catholic Action for Children)
- Action Community for Entrepreneurship (Singapore)
- Action for Children's Education
- Action for Cooperation in Economics
- Active Community Environment
- Active Community Environments (CDC Initiative)
- Active Constellation Extension
- Active Control Aircraft
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Acquisition Center of Excellence is also a part of the new headquarters and incorporates the commercial contract activities of TRANSCOM, AMC, and SDDC.
The Acquisition Center of Excellence All source acquisition can be most successful through (1) evolving an acquisition center of excellence (ACE) as a trusted source for innovative acquisition and performance solutions, and (2) integrating the ACE with a linked training or university capability or organization.
Virtually every aspect of an acquisition program can benefit from this sort of early intervention, says Sue Angell, director of Electronic Systems Center's Acquisition Center of Excellence.
McNulty, USAF Brown and McNulty are acquisition program managers in the Air Force Acquisition Center of Excellence and graduates of the DSMC Advanced Program Management Course 02-2 and 94-2 respectively.
18, 2004, the Office of Federal Procurement Policy launched the online Acquisition Center of Excellence for Services, an online central clearinghouse for public- and private-sector service contracting best practices, policy and guidance, e-tools, as well as education and training opportunities.
Lessons Learned: Support the transfer of lessons learned to future programs by providing feedback to center-level Acquisition Center of Excellence (ACE) and other affected organizations.