Comprising 1 Acquisition Category (ACAT) II, 1 ACAT IVM and 48 Abbreviated Acquisition Programs supporting more than 3,700 aircraft with $6.
What does ACAT stand for?
ACAT stands for Acquisition Category
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ACAT
We have 94 other meanings of ACAT in our Acronym Attic
- All Corporate Aviation Support Services
- Architect-Engineer Contract Administration Support System
- Architect-Engineer Contract Appraisal Support System (Army contracting)
- Audible Cycle Alert Safety Signal (packaging machine feature)
- Advanced CNS Architectures and System Technologies (NASA Glenn Research Center, Cleveland, Ohio)
- Advisory Committee on the Application of Science and Technology (United Nations)
- Advisory Committee on the Application of Science and Technology to Development
- Academy of Communications Arts and Technology
- Accreditation Council for Accounting and Taxation
- Acetyl CoA (Coenzyme A): Acetyltransferase
- Action by Christians for the Abolition of Torture (Paris, France)
- Acyl CoA (Coenzyme A): Cholesterol Acyltransferase
- Advisory Committee on Accessible Transit (Toronto, Canada)
- Aged Care Assessment Team (Australian medical term)
- Anticancer Agents and Targeting Group
- Area Concentration Achievement Test
- Associazione Club Alcolisti in Trattamento (Italian: Alcoholics Treatment Association Club)
- Automated Compliance Assessment Tool
- Automated Computerized Axial Tomography
- Automated Customer Account Transfer
Samples in periodicals archive:
The UH-72A is a Defense Acquisition Category (ACAT) I major defense acquisition program, and marked one of the most rapid introductions of a new aircraft in the U.
Asserting compliance is required on an annual basis for all acquisition category (ACAT) and non-ACAT IT/national security systems (NSS)--investments for all Global Information Grid--mission areas as part of the following pro-cesses and trigger events: * Title 40/Clinger-Cohen Act (Title 40/CCA) confirmation process, which is required prior to all IT/NSS acquisition milestone, full-rate production and full deployment decision reviews, request for proposal (RFP) releases and all contract awards.
The JNMS is an Acquisition Category level III Joint program that provides an automated joint communications network planning and management capability to joint tactical communication network planners/managers at Combatant Commands, COCOM Service components, Joint Task Force, and JTF Service components.
We sent the survey to Acquisition Category I and II program managers.
Hampson Industries won the Merger and Acquisition category, in the awards which are sponsored by Barclays Bank, while Lending Solutions picked up the Private Equity award.
The AN/AAR-59 is an Acquisition Category (ACAT) IC program that recently completed a competitive prototyping TD phase between two contractors.