Bell was a Charter member of Acoustic Neuroma Association which she founded with seven other people in 1981.
What does ANA stand for?
ANA stands for Acoustic Neuroma Association
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ANA
We have 264 other meanings of ANA in our Acronym Attic
- Antonov An-12 (Russian military aircraft)
- Aniridia, Type II
- Ascending Neuron 2 (neuroscience)
- Antonov An-24 (Russian military aircraft)
- Antonov An-26 (Russian aircraft)
- Antonov An-28 (est. 1969; aircraft)
- Antonov An-30 (aircraft)
- Antonov An-32 (military aircraft)
- Anim8or (file extension)
- A New Approach (womens clothing brand)
- Active Network Abstraction (Cisco)
- Active Network Architecture
- Adiabatic Nuclei Approximation
- Administración Nacional de Aduanas (Spanish: National Customs Administration; Argentina)
- Administration de la Navigation Aérienne (French: Administration of Air Navigation; Luxembourg)
- Administration for Native Americans (US Government)
- Advanced Network Analyst
- Advanced Networks Applications
- Advanced Nursing Assistant
- Aeroportos e Navegação Aérea (Portuguese Airports)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Royalties from its sale will go to the British Acoustic Neuroma Association.