What does AFTEC stand for?
AFTEC stands for Acoustic Fusion Technology Energy Consortium (Grass Valley, CA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of AFTEC
We have 1 other meaning of AFTEC in our Acronym Attic
- Association for Frontotemporal Dementias
- Aviation Flight Test Directorate (US DoD)
- Association of Flat Track Roller Derby Announcers
- A Foundation for Theological Education
- Action for Tomorrow's Environment (Scarsdale, NY)
- Annualized Full-Time Equivalent (university enrollment; various locations)
- Artists for the Environment (Earth Love Fund; UK)
- Association Française des Trésoriers d'Entreprise (French: French Association of Corporate Treasurers; est. 1976)
- Association of Firearm and Toolmarks Examiners (USA)
- Autogenic Feedback Training Experiment (NASA)
- Advanced Forming Technologies LLC (Murray, UT)
- Air Force Test & Evaluation Center
- Air Force Theater Missile Defense Experimentation Division
- American Federation of Teachers Educational Foundation
- Air Freight Transport and European Intermodality
- Air Force Tactical Exploitation of National Capabilities
- Army Future Test and Evaluation Requirement (US Army)
- Asset Protection, Front Door Coverage, Talk Shrink, Enhance Customer Experience, Receipt Verification (retail loss prevention)
- Assist in Fine Tuning Embedded Real-Time Systems
- Air Force Terminal Instrument Procedures