The Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs has approved that the payment of fertilizer subsidy to companies will be based on the receipt of fertilizers and the acknowledgement of receipts of fertilizers by the retailers (last point of sale of fertilizers).
What does H stand for?
H stands for Acknowledgement of Receipt (Scott Catalogue prefix; philately)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of H
- Ground Zero Student Ministries
- Gute Zeiten, Schlechte Zeiten (German: Good Times, Bad Times; TV soap opera)
- Gedanken Zum Tag (German: Thoughts on the Day; Johann Gottfried Herder poem)
- Guilford-Zimmerman Temperament Survey (personality test)
- Great Zimbabwe University
- GuiZhou University for Nationalities (China)
- Gliwickie Zaklady Urzadzen Technicznych (Polish: Technical Equipment Plant Inc.; Gliwice, Poland)
- Ground Zero Wrestling (Australia)
- Garcia-Zhong-Zhao Coding Scheme
- Gradski Zavod Za Zastitu (Serbia; municipal public health agency)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The applications could also be sent by recorded delivery letter with acknowledgement of receipt to the same address or at the e-mail address: This e-mail address is being protected from spambots.
When we receive your application we will:* Send you an acknowledgement of receipt Review your application to see if it meets the criteria Contact you or the business if we require further information Notify you of the outcome of your application as soon as possible Get involved If you area business who would also like to help out the smaller traders on our local high streets get in touch, we'd love to help and add you to the list of big businesses making a difference to the smaller trader on the streets of Birmingham.
Labs often have an indirect relationship with patients, and -- if so -- need not get their written acknowledgement of receipt but must have the privacy policies and disclosure receipts available.
Add to this the ability to streamline the refund process and the acknowledgement of receipt, and the benefits of e-filing are numerous.
Eventually my last letter brought forth an acknowledgement of receipt but no more.
However, the NPRM overlooked an unfortunate inconsistency in not requiring the provider to request acknowledgement of receipt of revised notices.