2]E), sodium fluoride/potassium oxalate (NaF/KOx), and buffered/acidic citrate [natrium citrate (9NC), acid-citrate-dextrose (ACD), and citrate-phosphate-dextrose-adenine (CPDA); Becton Dickinson].
What does ACD stand for?
ACD stands for Acid-Citrate-Dextrose
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ACD
We have 346 other meanings of ACD in our Acronym Attic
- Advocates for Connecticut Children and Youth
- Australian Council for Children and Youth Organisations
- Adams County Children and Youth Services (Pennsylvania)
- Alameda Contra-Costa Youth Soccer League (California)
- Association des Conducteurs de Chariots du Zaïre (French: Association of Truck Drivers of Zaire)
- Absolute Cardiac Dullness
- Academic Career Development (various schools)
- Académie Canadienne de la Défense (Canadian Defence Academy)
- Access Control Definition
- Access Control Document