This timely resource also addresses more specific issues like acid deposition, ozone depletion, environmental justice, clean technologies, and global climate change, providing readers with the analytical skills they need to comprehend today's air pollution challenges.
What does ACDEP stand for?
ACDEP stands for Acid Deposition
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ACDEP
We have 1 other meaning of ACDEP in our Acronym Attic
- Aircrew Chemical Defense Ensemble
- American Council for Drug Education
- Asociación Cristiana de Dirigentes de Empresa (Spanish: Christian Association of Business Executives; various locations)
- Association Camerounaise pour les Droits de l'Enfant (French: Cameroon Association for the Rights of Children)
- Association of Canadian Deans of Education
- Association of Commercial Diving Educators
- American Council of Developmental Education Associations (now Council of Learning Assistance and Developmental Associations)
- Academic Decathlon (academic competition)
- Arkansas Community Drug Education Committee
- Alameda County Department of Environmental Health (California)
- Air-Conditioned Depot (Eveleigh, NSW, Australia rail facility)
- Army Concept Development and Experimentation Program (US DoD)
- Association of Church Development Projects (Tamale, Northern Region, Ghana)
- Atmospheric Chemistry and Deposition Model
- Australian Cash Distribution and Exchange System
- African Centre for Development and Strategic Studies (Nigeria)
- Access - Control Decision Facility
- Access Control Decision Function
- Active Communities Development Fund
- adult children from dysfunctional families (alcoholism studies)
Samples in periodicals archive:
At higher levels of extinction (41 to 60 percent of species), the effects of species loss ranked with those of many other major drivers of environmental change, such as ozone pollution, acid deposition on forests and nutrient pollution.
passed the Acid Deposition Act, which began a research program to study acid rain.
He was one of about 300 volunteers recruited to form the state's first data collection system to determine the effects of acid deposition on water bodies.
Calculation of digestible fatty acid intake, fatty acid deposition and minimum de novo synthesis Digestible fatty acid intake, fatty acid deposition and minimum de novo synthesis were calculated as described (Mitchaothai et al.
acid deposition, and then by recounting the history of the research and critical debate that have led to our current understanding of the problem--including the skeptics point of view.
The eco-cause of the day was acid rain in the Northeast, caused in part by utility emissions of sulfur dioxide and nitrogen oxides, which increased acid deposition in particle form on the ground and raised the PH of rain and snow when mixed in the atmosphere.