For example, there are now PC programs available to compute molar refractivity, molar volume, parachor, index of refraction, surface tension, density, dielectric constant, polarizability, dipole moment, acid constant, octanol/water partition coefficient, and other physicochemical properties directly from the SMILES string or molecular structure graph.
What does Ka stand for?
Ka stands for Acid Constant
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of Ka
We have 19 other meanings of Ka in our Acronym Attic
- Kuro5hin (web site)
- Komodore64 (Dutch gaming company)
- Cassette (from French pronunciation of K-Sept, the abbreviation for the cassette deck on a sound board; theatrical term)
- Keratin polypeptides 8 and 18
- K-8 Aeronautics Internet Textbook (Cislunar Aerospace, Incorporated)
- Katie (girl's name)
- Kubernetes (open source software)
- Canine (Dog)
- Karabiner 98 (German rifle)