Achyranthes japonica Nakai (AJN) is a perennial herb that has a wide distribution in East Asia including Korea, China, and Japan and mainly used as a medicinal plant (Jung et al.
What does ACJA stand for?
ACJA stands for Achyranthes japonica (Japanese chaff flower)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ACJA
We have 4 other meanings of ACJA in our Acronym Attic
- American Communication Journal
- American Council for Judaism (est. 1942)
- American Council on Japan
- Anti-Car-Jacking (car security system)
- Arthrites Chroniques Juvéniles (French: Chronic Juvenile Arthritis)
- Artificially Constructed Junction
- Asociación Cristiana de Jóvenes (Christian Youth Association, Guatemala)
- Association Culture et Jeunesse (French: Culture and Youth Association)
- Australian College of Journalism
- Abnormal Chemosensory Jump 6
- Alberta Criminal Justice Association
- All Chinese Journalists Association
- American Cookie Jar Association
- American Corriedale Junior Association
- American Criminal Justice Association
- Arkansas Criminal Justice Association
- Asociación Civil Justicia Alternativa
- Australian Council of Justices' Associations
- American Criminal Justice Association Lambda Alpha Epsilon
- Academic Coalition for Jewish Bioethics (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
POSSIBLE STATE RECORDS AND NOTEWORTHY COLLECTIONS Achyranthes japonica (Miq.